Friday, January 4, 2013

Darkly Jewels: BLK AND NOIR JEWELRY

)oh yes and I will be coming back with another infamous musical playlist )


I really like this new jewelry store I found called BLK and NOIR jewelry. It has my favorites like cross and skull jewelry. Some of it simple, some is very edgy, a bit gothic but I would say kind of DARK.. but the name is BLK and NOIR (black and black, noir is french for black), so what do you expect??? Anyways here are my two favorite pieces..I look forward to seeing more, and hope for some of my sold out favs to come out !

BTW  did you notice that some of this jewelry is named after vampires??
Memento Mori III Skull Bangle

Angelus Large Silver Wings Necklace

(if you didn't know, Angelus is the name of "the vampire with a soul" Angel from the 90s series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. HA!)


0 afterthoughts: