Friday, October 22, 2010

You Asked For It! Top 21 Stripper Songs Vol. 5

Yeah... I think people only care about my most popular post which is the Top Stripper Songs so I'm gonna give the people what they want...Here we go again.. This one was handpicked by me and is much darker I guess just in time for Halloween...Whatever enjoy ? Enjoy
(click on titles to hear songs)
picture source


1. Nine Inch Nails- Closer
2. Marilyn Manson- The Dope Show
3. The Dead Weather- Rocking Horse
4.The Dead Weather - I Can't Hear You
5. The Tea Party- Temptation
6.Dorion feat. B-Rad & Jenny O)-Somewhere
7. The Dead Weather- No Hassle Night
8.Otep- Head of Medusa       (True Blood Clip)
9. The Velvet Underground- Oh Sweet Nuthin'
10.Mastretta- Nadie  (Radeo Suicide Clip)
11.Marvin Gaye/Theophilus London- I Want You
12, Rob Zombie- Living Dead Girl
13. ISIS- 20 Minutes/40 Years
14.Portishead - Glory Box
15. MC5-It's A Man's Man's Man's World
16.KoRn- Freak On A Leash
17. Deftones - No Ordinary Love
18.Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
19. Credence Clearwater Revival- I Put A Spell On You
20. The Black Keys- Lies 
21.Grinderman-Heathen Child


3 afterthoughts:

Jana and Vanessa said...

That picture is really great. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
All the best
Midnight Couture Girls

Anonymous said...

Heard this song come on in a strip club and huh next thing I new half the club was erm shedding cloth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYfpynEV2sw

Maddalena said...

lovely!