Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inception: All That We See or Seem Is a Dream Within A Dream....

INCEPTION: was a deeeeep movie..so deep I had to read the synopsis to make sure I got everything correct....While the movie was happening..I kind of lost hope and was like GOD THIS IS GONNA SUCK...but I guess that was the set up of what was to come..Well I won't spoil it for you by telling you each detail but I will say it reminded me a lot of Michael Jackson and his death because of the continuous I.V drips used to go to sleep in the film(but I doubt they were using Propofol); not to mention the question MJ once stated(in this post),which was like the film in itself but I digress...anyways while I  watched, I couldn't help but remember quotes from various people, songs, and books...So this would be good to accompany AFTER you have seen the film...or I guess even if you want it before a film...great movie...I might go see it again.. :-) Enjoy the quotes

"All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream"  
-Edgar Allan Poe

"Keep dreaming, can't wake up until I'm sleeping
Lost on me; Close to something I'll never be"
-Sneaker Pimps-Becoming X

"Did you know there's something that takes you right to the edge, to the valley of death and it brings you back. Do you know anything about it?"  
-Michael Jackson

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players."
-William Shakespeare

"I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have 
been."
-Led Zeppelin-Kashmir

"You're never more alive than when you're on the edge of death.

-Unknown

"Forget Everything And Remember..."

-Ian Brown-F.E.A.R



0 afterthoughts: