Monday, March 22, 2010

"The Electro Wars" Doc Trailer

If you have been with me from the begining you would know that I listen to 70 % of only one kind of music.. and that Electronica...( from the playlist that was once on this blog)
I wasn't always a fan..I mean I was aware, I liked it but I didn't listen..but in 2007 when I encounter a problem with my beliefs and hip hop.. I had to let it go and I moved on..How? via what was once Imeem (but sold there soul to myspace)  I discovered a new world.. one I was not aware existed... it got pushed further by downloading playlist/songs from blogs such and Banaboogie and Yumnaaa! It expanded more..and then I found the mother of all music blog finders... HYPEM...so this trailer is special for me :-) and one of my favorite photographers I once blogged about , is in it too (Ysa Perez)...What I really love about this trailer my favorite songs by Toxic Avenger is playing through half of it.What I also like about electronica is that no one I know listens to it(which is kind of bittersweet)..and you know me.. I don't like anything that's common  at least not where I live.. 
However the lines are being blurred between what's "underground" and what's "mainstream."
Well enough of me rambling..here is the trailer


The Electro Wars Final Trailer from Stephen Alex Vasquez on Vimeo.


0 afterthoughts: