Monday, December 28, 2009

IMEEM SELLS OUT TO MYSPACE??WTF?

I know i'm late...I know this... however... when I kept going to imeem.com and kept getting directed to myspace.com, I just thought I was clicking the wrong buttons...But after I actually read the myspace page it now tells me that ITS NOW MYSPACE?
what the eff we're you thinking?
and guess how much they sold out for? and its not even 8 figures....
I was on imeem since 2007... I had developed a following over there,which in turn directed the followers over here... I had a 600 song playlist that I had been building on since November 2007..which is apart of this blog (which I am not sure if it still plays or not) but my playlist had over 30,000 views..
this has got to be the dumbest move...who even uses MYSPACE? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE..
so now I must start over...again... so I'm deciding between projectplaylist.com or pandora.com or last.fm.. I may go with Pandora since they give recommendations based on what you like..I think last.fm does too..not sure...

1 afterthoughts:

Chopra said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Nancy

http://pianonotes.info