Thursday, October 15, 2009

Top 15 Stripper Songs Vol.3

of course somethin sexual would be my top most visited
post.. so lets keep it going...
abrahamdoesitbig

1. Spread Your Love - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

2. Crawl - Kings of Leon

3. No Heaven-DJ Champion

4. My Propeller - Arctic Monkeys

5. Resistance-Muse

6. Good Times Gonna Come - Aqualung

7. Werewolf - Cat Power

8. She Wolf-Shakira

9. Meddle (Ebola Mix)-Little Boots

10. Nude (Rac Mix) - Radiohead

11. Boom-Anjulie

12. Something About Us - Daft Punk

13. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

14. Sex Bomb - Spinnerette

15. For Our Elegant Castle-Of Montreal

16. O Shot-The Gay Blades

17.Lay It Down(Golden Filter Mix)-Peter Bjorn & John

18.Circus-Britney Spears

19.In The Moonlight(Do Me)-Dylan (omg you have to watch Modern Family to understand!)

20.In for the Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Remix)-La Roux


1 afterthoughts:

Don said...

I'm so old, I've never heard of not one of these songs. Surely I would've figured the song I'm In Love With A Stripper to have made the list.