Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seems Like The Only Way I Will Find True Is If I.....

1.I find a "vegetarian" vampire who has been 17 for 108 years and wants to drank my blood,yet loves me irrevocably...


2.Date a machine who has scissors for hands3.Date a guy who will be executed wrongfully and turns into a crow to avenge my death

4.Date a guy who has a curious case of aging backward

5.Date my neighbor who's a drugdealer, and films me and plastic bags..

6.Find a guy who lusts for his evil stepsister but then gets hit by a car trying to save me in a hint of good intentions...

7.Or find Michael Cera and have him act like almost of the characters he ever acted as

8.Find a guy when our cruise ship is about to sink and then watch him die as I float on a piece of cardboard

9.the Notebook almost seemed plausible...except it was in the 1930's or so..and love like that doesn't exist anymore...


so i realize...i'm screwed...*tears fall --really, they are falling*

0 afterthoughts: