Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTV Awards=Speechlessness...And I'm Hardly EVER Speechless

the MtV Awards in a listing nutshell....

1.Twilight took the show, the New Moon Preview was hot...
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD

The cast of Twilight should've just put their seats right behind the podium so they can get their awards since they were the only people who got awards..Vanessa Hughes looked bitter that she won nothing.. Kristen Stewart definitely looked like "wtf lets just get this over with" and even once awkwardly dropped her award..lol I still love her though...

2.Enimen got nuts in his face, and I do use this time loosely...*PAUSE*

Bruno dives in Enimen's face otherwise known as "teabag dive"--I mean if you wanna be technical... was it staged?judging by the live f-bombs being dropped... I doubt it???

3.Miley wants to thank GODDDD HULLLO UP THERE???
Was she high?or her normal behavior..I mean I don't know much about Miley..so I'm just gona go with the "high" choice...well at least she thanked God first....

4.D*ck In The Box got performed by "jizzed" up stars...
they got Leann Rimes,some dude name Oscar something and Forest Whittaker to sing this tasteless tune...I guess MTV paid them alot, because I hardly see this as "opportunity of a life time" nor a boost to their careers???

5.Ben Stiller gets awarded... I kinda like him...
I have no I idea what the hell they were talking about, and I don't think Ben was either but he got a big award for lifetime achievement...yea

6.Finally... so many triple XXX jokes and aired live F-Bombs..will MTV even be here when I finish this post?

1 afterthoughts:

maureen said...

hahah oh man, the MTV Movie Awards was an ultimate joke this year! Zac Efron needs a haircut, Pattinson and Stewart were definitely high, Miley is NOT cute, the lonely island mashup thing was sorry, and the whole show was a trainwreck! haha. but i enjoyed watching it.