Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stuck On Repeat.....

(i know yall tired of me listing stuff about myself, it'll change when I feel like it lol which will be soon)

This is what I have stuck on repeat in my iPod....
mixtapes, albums, audiobooks

1.Drake-So Far Gone

This one makes me kinda madd cause now everybody jumping on the bandwagon,
just cause weezie jump on a few tracks... I been with Drizzy for a while now...with or without Wayne,he will always be my number one..(which you can tell by my last couple of post)
the best I ever had...


2.Charles Hamilton-Well Isn't This Awkward

This was a straight up "thug-Valentine" mixtape with Segaaaaaa running all through it lmao..
(its playing right now on my computer).. interesting --he sampled Rihanna alot..prob that big crush he has on her..
I love his lyrical content...I quote him all day...

3.48 Laws of Power-Robert Greene

This an audiobook.. I listen to it on the way to interviews..or after dealing with people's b.s..
This is the way to learn how to manipulate people or to know if your being manipulated...the author even claims Obama clearly used this book to win the presidency..maybe..Its been out for like 8yrs..Yall been sleeping on it, but let me stop broadcasting it before you all start snorting it up like crack-cocaine like yall doing for Drake & Twitter...

4.Miguel Jontel-??Mischief Mixtape?

I don't know how long he been out.. lol I dont even know what he looks like (well I guess I do now since I had to find a picture lol) but um...
the boy makes me wanna be in love with these soothing jams OMG...

5.Drake-Comeback Season

I still listen to it everday like the day I got it --2yrs ago... And I will continue to replay that scratched up mixtape I got in the mail from Drizzy himself...(lol I scratched it up from playing it too much)and Brand New will still be the top played song--estimating playin 2,027 times in 2yrs according to my iPod (I been through alot heartbreak in 2yrs lol)

6.Keri Hilson-A Perfect World
yea she got skills, however that so-called comment about Beyonce that she claimed she didn't mean was a bit.. stupid ..sorry lol but I still love her album...and her style...

honorably mention(cause I played them all last year too much):
Jay Electronica,SkyHighMixtape,Heartbreaks & 808s,Gas'd Vol.2

4 afterthoughts:

.::Anonymous::. said...

I've been reading you for a while and had to come out the cut to let you know that I'm co-signing (almost) every single thing here. I have to get on that Laws of Power thing, but Drake, Charles, and especially Miguel?... Great work :)

L'Artiste said...

thanks hunny!!

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

hey i hope u feeling better and how was the GRE

MoneƩ said...

Hey girl! I know, everytime I hear somebody talkin bout how much they love Drake (just b/c every body else does now) I think of you cus u have been in love with him since day one! lol (Just like I been in love with him from Degrassi and dated my ex-boyfriend cus he looked like him but made a fool of myself when I met him cus I was all like DEGRASSI! but anywayz....) lololol