Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Top 6 Shopping Accessories Sites

i'm selfish, i usually don't let to tell my secret hide outs
but i guess i'll share the wealth


1.Girlprops.com

see that banner up there?with the 2 finger ring that says B.A.D,
well yea that's where i got it from.. lol girlprops is the ish! and
if u make a suggestion, trust me they will find it and sell it :-)

2.80spurple.com

i hope to intern for these guys one day..

3.PatriciaField.com

she's becoming a bit main-stream since i saw her on QVC/HSN.. but the store is still glamourous to me :-)
4.ShanaLogic.com

found this in seventeen mag...cute little cassette tape necklaces and pastry necklaces
the weird stuff i like :-)

5.ShopHullabaloo.com

you can find jewelry from the 50's,60's,70's,80's etc..soooo cool
very VINTAGE if i say so myself :)
6.FredFlare.com

kinda like urbanoutfitters since they have similar items but still RANDOM items like
a hamburger telephone!!-ya know i would love to intern for fred too..lol let me look him up and take a chance,wouldn't hurt...


3 afterthoughts:

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

im in a recession cant shop just to spend and buy

L'Artiste said...

they bout to exhaust the money anyways, so you better spend while you still can :-)

Chic Noir said...

I'm up on Fread Flare. I love this list. Thanks a lot.