Friday, October 17, 2008

steve jobs.. you can kiss my a**!!

i JUST bought this &%#@ macbook,
and nowwwwww
you wanna make a new macbook thats cheaper one than the one i HAD to customize
to get the features that you have now...
OMGGGGG and its cheaper??
then BREATHES quite loudly,burns off your lap if you try to hold it and can't even handle
70% of the software :-( (i.e. aperture,word '08,iMovie)
so this better be a better computer, but in ways i hope its not cause I'm bitter over this bull....
i guess in 2 months they're gonna do a price drop with a more upgraded version to make you cult-people feel real stupid....

2 afterthoughts:

Anonymous said...

if you bought it within 30 days of the announcement Apple will probably exchange it for the new model, can't hurt to ask. ANd if they do, you can do an I love Steve Jobs post.

Mizz E said...

oh i was pissed about it too i had just got mines before i went off to school i thought i was the shit until it started burning my lap and making that whezzeing sound..i posted on my blog apples new product idea..theTribook..it has 3 screens apple robs me blind