Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Top 5 YOUtube videos..

ok.. i know i bash YOUtube alot for their b.s copyright rules...they're are still original videos that are talented or just funny as hell...watch me list them *wink*

5.Come and Be My Baby Tonight

Remember David Broome from MTV's Real World New Orleans?and he made that little skit and they all fought over it??? lol well here is David reincarnated...

4.KeKe J's-Bed


I have never seen someone sing a song so CLEANcut and precise..You can tell that she was hooked on phonics with the precise-ness of the words in the song...

3.Priest Fights

I know its gets a little rough sometimes, even Jesus Christ lost his cool..and as u can see even the most nicest person can lose it.

2.Alexyss K. Tylor's Baby Mama Drama

I love Alexyss, she is outrageous but she is the truth...now I'm not gone lie, I do listen to this video often, for support lol.. no I don have a child but what she is saying is REAL...

1.You Are Not The Father!

lol.. um i'm not gona say nothing, just watch this dude's reaction....

1 afterthoughts:

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

how long it take u to find these