Sunday, June 15, 2008

5 Blogs I Visit Religiously...

yea i get bored and i like lookin at what other people do with their lives, especially if its interesting...so here are the 5 blogs ,i look at EVERYDAY... and surpringsly they're all girls...
i need to find guys that blog the same...

1. Kesh



Kesh as been featured on here before, as the "5 Next BIG Things",well she has a blog that shows and tells her latest adventures. And trust me they are REAL adventures, of traveling from the U.K to the U.S.A and so on...
therealkesh.blogspot.com

2.Lola Smalls

Lola," The Come Up Kid" ATL also had adventures and random thoughts which for some reason intrigues me, and the name of the blog "California Gold" isnt too bad either...
lolasmalls.com

3.Yumnaa


This girl is blunt and real to the "T'.. there is no holding back when it comes to this blog...
i love her style and outlook on life.
yumnaa.com/blog

4.Kneese

From art shows to nail pimps...Kneese brings out the 'Expressionist' in me(is that word?) she's also from ATL...she explores art,music, and fashion. i also admire her heart for autistic children because i have an autistic little cousin :-(...
kneeseepoo.blogspot.com


5.Betsey J

tattoo,tattoo,tattoo, this the only woman i kno that has soo many tats and it still looks PROFESSIONAL and good... i love her tats! gosh makes me want to go in get some, as soon as i face the fear of needles(yet i have body piercings???). from tattooes of diamonds and hearts>> this woman also has a thing for cupcakes! which i love cupcakes (not as food, just the way they look?-yea i'm weird)
betseyj.blogspot.com

oh yea SORRY FOR BEING UM LAZY.. I decided to get productive and sign up for a 16chapter online class >>DUMB and then i surprisingly got a job...so now i'm really stressed out ....
its like taking a 15hour course load ...
p.s i moderated the comments so now everyone can leave one..instead of just 'bloggers' or google members...

6 afterthoughts:

Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

Chic Noir said...

I love Keesh's blog too. The links for Yumaa&Kneese blogs don't work.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I love Keesh's blog. That chic is living the fab life. I think I've been to lola's blog before, gotta check out the rest.

Betsey said...

aw girl.
that rules!
i've got to update my blogroll and you will be put on there!

DanFodio said...

everybody loves keshia!
im a dude and i blog daily too.
you might like my blogs
www.interplanetarians.com
www.mrmadeofcodes.com
:]

kneesee said...

thank you love!! this topped my morning! funny lola and i live together. she'll hate the picture selection but thats my favorite. lol.