Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another Week...I Know You Missed It!

Okay..so I'm done with school...
now its time to get serious!
just not on this post...lol

1.Mariah and Nick Cannon?
what the f**k is this?


keyword...PUBLICITY STUNT...i hope

2.Food Crisis


Oh yes, there is a food crisis...and it's not because we're running out of resources or land...
its because of rich greedy a** countries like America and where ever else (where)the money thrives, won't give poor farmers the resources to farm more land... apparently in other LDCs(less developed countries) there is a shortage of rice and people are fighting in supermarkets for RICE..now i never known rice to be that serious but it is.. and the situation in Myanmar doesn't help either...
Most Americans or whoever have no idea about the food crisis but the world's *a changing* but would they(or you) even care..?just because it hasn't happened (to you)..it could happen tomorrow...

3.Drop and Gimme $50,000 for stealing my song

I've been meaning to say something about this...Mike Jones made a song called "Drop & Gimme 50"...great song..only problem is...YOU STOLE IT...
In New Orleans we have a genre of music called "Bounce"and the original song
called "Drop & Gimme 50" came out --IN 2003...the chorus is the same,
the words are the same..only difference is the beat...Are these New Orleans rappers getting correct royalties?i hope so...
who knows?(and why all of a sudden small town rappers are now making off of us?)
that's what happens when you don't copyright(or can afford) your material...
(hear the difference below)




4.How High Is Too High?
lol...she set us back about 300 years..really


5.Facebook Out of Control


Now what the hell is facebook doing?So i'm on someone's wall and I go to another wall page and next thing you know BOOM i get this : Warning that i am SPAM? and if I don't stop they will disable me PERMANENTLY? now ---thats enough to get "ghetto" becuz umm.. facebook is now apart of me...lol i have over 3,732 wall post...1000 some friends...and 20 albums..me being disabled from it--would be a grave problem for them and me...
i wasn't even posting anything,(or that whole day rather) so what are they talking about?
i found other people with this problem...
3 strikes you're out they say..well damn when did i make the first one?

6.Blackberry 9000

Recently leaked, this fone is supposedly a "copy" of the iPhone...I don't know how, when this fone has umm BUTTONS unlike the i Phone..however, the homescreen does kinda remind me of my Mac's desktop screen with the icons..but yes...this new Blackberry has a touchscreen( YES!!)
and will be provided by none other than AT&T/Cingular..cause they always get sh*t first lol
damn you sprint...

(cautious: my grammar may be bad,words may be left out, words may even be substituted by the wrong word..but this is not an english class so...yea)

4 afterthoughts:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Glad you are back

What's happening in myanmay is very similar to what happened to the people in New Orleans.

L'Artiste said...

seems like every weather event is like the one in new orleans..
and to think 2years ago ppl were making fun of us...

SistaSocialite said...

LMAO...

Soulja Girl- "Where My Do rag at? I'm pressing charges!!"

Marta Train People- "It's on yo head"


At this moment... I was ashamed to call Atlanta my hometown. It was funny at first (still is *kinda*) but... WTF my black ppl??

And there's no way in HELL i believe Nick Cannon and Mariah are an item... NO WAY!

CHIC NOIR said...

I am so wrong for laughing at solider girl but I can't help it.