Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blind Item:Imitation is The Best Form of Flattery




I have been one to follow, back in my days when I didn't know myself.. But now a days i want to be unique and be the first to do things.(just) Have my own niche, ya know.. So my niche which i'm sure others have too;is listing things (or maybe it's my problem?).. So as never being a leader, i didn't know how much people can copy you..so there is a person who remain nameless (thats why its called *blind item*) and genderless who i guess find my blog as a guideline of how they will do theirs... No disrespect to this blind item, but I don't appreciate it... Now a days I'm getting the title of *The New Wendy Williams* from my past of putting people "on BLAST", but I'll take a step back and not take it that far.. Instead I would give a word from the wise.. find your own niche.. simply because of this:

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.Imitation is suicide...

0 afterthoughts: