Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Use the coupon code: FREESHIP to get FREE SHIPPING off your first order!
Created by L'Artiste at 11:37:00 AM
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
- Persia White- Shadows
- Feist-Black Tongue (Cover)
- Led Zeppelin-Dazed And Confused
- Yeah Whatever-What U Need (you know how hard it is to find this song?? there isn't even a link)
- Laika-Black Cat Bone
- Morcheeba-Never An Easy Way
- Massive Attack-Black Milk
- aTelecine (did you know Sasha Grey was in a band?)-I Came I Sat I Departed
- Lana Del Rey-Off To The Races
- The Hole Soundtrack - Main Theme
- The Neighbourhood-Female Robbery
- Dinah Washington-Cry Me A River1959 (Truth Soul Remix)
- GHXST-Devil Between Us
- GHXST-Dragula (Rob Zombie Cover)
- Pantera-Avoid The Light
- Joe Tex-Sassy Sexy Wiggle
- Black Mountain-Wucan
- Lana Del Rey-Burning Desire
- The Neighbourhood-A Little Death
- Kevin Rudolf-In The City
- Depeche Mode-Dirt
- Der Fluch-Hexen Leben Länger
- Howl Baby Howl-Devil's Love Song
- Massive Attack-Angel
Ray J- I Hit it FirstJUST KIDDING
- Of Verona-Dark In My Imagination
By the way unrelated plug: for cute edgy affordable high fashion jewelry visit BLK AND NOIR
Created by L'Artiste at 2:12:00 AM
Friday, January 4, 2013
)oh yes and I will be coming back with another infamous musical playlist )
BTW did you notice that some of this jewelry is named after vampires??
|Memento Mori III Skull Bangle|
(if you didn't know, Angelus is the name of "the vampire with a soul" Angel from the 90s series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. HA!)
Created by L'Artiste at 4:10:00 PM
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Anyways, Lets get down and dirty!
2.Rob Zombie-Living Dead Girl (Naked Exorcism Mix)
5.Massive Attack-Special Cases
7.Death In Vegas-Soul Auctioneer
8.Project 86 - PS
9.Karen O w/ Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross-Immigrant Song
10.Danzig-Underbelly Of The Beast
11.The Infidels feat. Juliette Lewis-Bad Brother
12.Monster Magnet-Big God
14.Stabbing Westward-Waking Up Beside You (Remix)
15.The Raveonettes- War In Heaven
18.Rihanna-Cockiness (Love it)
19.Zebra Katz- Ima Read
20.DJ Bahler-Sparrow's Fall [School of Seven Bells + KoRn + Skrillex + Kill the Noise]
Monday, January 16, 2012
This blog gets more hits than my other blog, even though I only update this blog like 7 times a year.. But publicitiy, publicity... Here it goes ....
I have always been an arts and crafts kinda girl! So I found a new hobby! Making jewelry!Its so much fun to me and therapeutic ! I also like scoping out jewelry from thrift shops and flea market... I sell some of it and make some of it for my family and friends. It is fun to do and if I make a little money on it, thats fun too!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
I love Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.. I have tons of remixes and covers of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as well as other songs...Here are my 6 favorite...
3.Pretty Lights vs Radiohead vs Nirvana vs NIN
4.Mighty Mike- Calvin Harris vs. Nirvana
5..Mujuice vs. Tori Amos
Monday, October 10, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
well the last time i posted was in May...and some how I thought I had just posted it yesterday! Oh my how does time pass when your depressed and suicidual! anyways this list is darker and grittier you will ENJOY!
- Ruby-Flippin' tha Bird (Ceasefire Remix)
- Love & Rockets-This Heaven
- Meat Beat Manifesto- Paradise Now [Remix]
- Fever Ray - The Wolf
- The Kills-Superstition
- Madonna-Justify My Love
- Fever Ray - Keep The Streets Empty For Me
- Massive Attack-Teardrop
- Dylan Dray-Pretty Things
- Bigod-One (The Jack Dangers Full on Mix) (sorry the link turned into spam)
- Pretty Lights-Pretty Lights vs Radiohead vs Nirvana vs NIN
- Chester Bennington- System
- Emily Browning-Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
- Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns
- Jigglin - Ying Yang Twins
- The Kills-U.R.A. Fever
- Between Walls-Gray Tone To Halftone
- Filter-Hey Man Nice Shot
- Rihanna-Man Down
Friday, May 27, 2011
2.Guards-Sail It Slow
3.Klaxons-Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Remix)
4.The Stooges-I Wanna Be Your Dog(remastered)
5.The Kills-The Search For Cherry Red
6,My Toys Like Me-Mice
8.Ruth-She Brings The Rain
9.Fly Killer- Fear (David Holmes Remix)
10.How to Destroy Angels-BBB
11.How To Destroy Angels-A Drowning (Nikita Zabelin remix)
13.The Breeders-The She
Monday, March 14, 2011
I realize that when I started this blog that was a great idea but now I realize maybe it wasn't so much. Yes I get a thousands views a day but its a bit bitter sweet because I realize I should have gone in a different, more beneficial way.. I don't know what I expected from this blog, I really don't. But I no longer care about it. I am not shutting it down as I will continue with my most popular posts, but I have moved on to another blog ---the blog I should have started 4 years ago instead of this one.With that being said, if you would like to move on with me,my newer blog is :
Otherwise look out for the next post on this blog... it maybe a while...
Friday, October 22, 2010
2. Marilyn Manson- The Dope Show
3. The Dead Weather- Rocking Horse
4.The Dead Weather - I Can't Hear You
5. The Tea Party- Temptation
6.Dorion feat. B-Rad & Jenny O)-Somewhere
7. The Dead Weather- No Hassle Night
8.Otep- Head of Medusa (True Blood Clip)
9. The Velvet Underground- Oh Sweet Nuthin'
10.Mastretta- Nadie (Radeo Suicide Clip)
11.Marvin Gaye/Theophilus London- I Want You
13. ISIS- 20 Minutes/40 Years
14.Portishead - Glory Box
15. MC5-It's A Man's Man's Man's World
17. Deftones - No Ordinary Love
18.Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
19. Credence Clearwater Revival- I Put A Spell On You
20. The Black Keys- Lies
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
- Camera Film - Gone are the days of hearing the film rewind into its casing, transporting it to a photo lab and patiently waiting to find out how amateurish your snapshots look.
- Landline Phones - For most young folks, the only way they will own a landline phone is if cell reception is bad at home or if a cable triple-play package is more cost effective.
- Real Books - More and more people are reading ebooks, with sales of electronic editions besting hardcovers for the first time this summer. The iPad is set to further challenge the physical book’s 600-year reign.
- Being Lost - The days of asking for directions are done. Smart phones make life so easy. Now countless apps can utilize GPS technology to pinpoint your location and direct you to your desired locale with ease and precision.
- Music Videos on MTV - The television station once famous for forward-thinking music video shows like 120 Minutes and Alternative Nation — even the early years of Total Request Live — now can largely be summed up in three words: gym, tan, laundry. What happened?
- Walkmans - Yesteryear’s Walkmans were indispensable, allowing us to take our beloved mix tapes everywhere. But the equipment was overthrown. First came the Discman, then the iPod. A new vocabulary developed—”MP3s,” “iTunes playlists”—and before you could hit pause, words like “rewind” had lost all meaning.
- The Glory Days of Nick at Nite - Traditionally, Nick at Nite was the place for the classics: The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Munsters and later The Brady Bunch, Happy Days and The Wonder Years and more. That was then. Since, the network has made a switch to contemporary shows like George Lopez, Malcolm in the Middle and Everybody Hates Chris. Classics? I think not.
- Tan M&Ms - If you were born in or before the 1980s and your parents allowed you to eat candy, chances are good that you encountered tan M&Ms. But for those of you who had your first chocolate experience in the mid-90s, you will probably know the current M&M color line up, which includes the color blue.
- Czechoslovakia - Oh Czechoslovakia, we hardly knew you. You seem now a faraway land, your name tripping off the tongue. What kid these days will think of your triumphant soccer teams, your famous dissidents? Will they remember a time when an Iron Curtain fell across the West? Will they know what it was like when the battle for democracy was finally won? And will they lament the ethnic nationalism that, in 1993, ultimately cut you in half? No, they won’t. They’ll just visit Prague, pretend to read Milan Kundera, and drink all your cheap beer.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Terminator - Before he was elected Governor of California in 2003, Arnold Schwarzenegger had a long history of being buff, tough and dangerous — at least on screen. The Austrian-born politician started out as a bodybuilder, winning four Mr. Universe titles as well as an amateur title in the contest. He was unforgettable as the Terminator (which of course got him his nickname the Governator).
The Decline of Western Civilization [VHS]
Thursday, August 5, 2010
WELL CALL ME A HIPSTER BECAUSE RIGHT BEFORE I READ THIS ARTICLE I BROKE PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THESE RULES AS IDEA FOR FUTURE KIDS NAMES:
(via the daily beast)
Want to avoid choosing a name that might make you—not to mention your innocent child—a hipster cliché? For specific Hipster Names to steer clear of, consult the list on Nameberry. And because hipster style is an ever-shifting target, be sure to follow these 10 Simple Rules for not giving your baby a hipster name: